25 Apr Latest Covid-19 update from Fermentis
A message from our General Manager, Stéphane MEULEMANS
Dear partners, customers,
Be assured that all Fermentis staff is still mobilized during this difficult time.
- We have put necessary measures in place to continuously be there, and support you in your respective businesses as much as necessary. In this respect, we’re also setting up a series of webinars for education and information purposes.
- Our plants continue running at full capacity and our supply chain is uninterrupted ; unless local regulations create barriers.
- Yeast, bacteria and their derivatives continue to be available for all business segments.
- More specifically, we’ll be at the rendez-vous of the 2020 wine crush in the Northern Hemisphere.
- We contribute to try to stabilize and reduce the Covid-19 spreading, by supplying fermentation solutions to produce alcohol from various sugar sources around the world; to be further integrated in the formulation of sanitizing gels.
We sincerely hope everything is as good as can be on your side.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime.