PRÉPARATION ENZYMATIQUE POUR LE DÉBOURBAGE DES VINS BLANCS ET ROSÉS
Safizym® Clar Plus is used for white & rosé must settling prior to alcoholic fermentation. Its specific enzymatic activities destabilize the haze by hydrolyzing the pectins of the must: the colloids agglomerate themselves & precipitate while also dragging some thick particles along that are detrimental to the organoleptic quality of the wine. Enzymatic preparation produced by a selected Aspergillus niger strain.
SAFIZYM® CLAR PLUS technical features
The clarification of the must is faster and the obtained turbidity is optimum for a good fermentation. The removal of the pectins (fouling colloids) will subsequently ease the filtration.
Additionnally, Safizym® Clar Plus is also recommended
– on must from the last pressing cycle
– on musts highly charged in pectins and various particles
– for a depectinization of musts prior to a clarification by flotation
- Pectinases*: Endo polygalacturonase (> 1750 PG/g), pectin methyl esterase (> 350 PE/g) & pectin lyase (> 50 PL/g)
- Active under oenological conditions (pH, SO2)
- Depectinization at low temperature (> 8°C)
(*): method available on demand.
Optimized clarification of white & rosé musts:
- Hydrolyzes pectin chains in the musts thanks to the polygalacturonase, endopolygalacturonase & pectin esterase
- Leads to a fast settling down of rough & thin lees
- Limited effect allowing maintaining the turbidity and facilitating a good fermentation
- Concentrated preparation optimizing productivity
- No secondary activities that could harm wines organoleptic quality
Dilute the wanted dose in 10 times its own weight of water or must. This solution should not be stored more than a few hours. Incorporate the whole volume in the must that needs to be depectinized at the beginning of the tank filling. This supply will be homogenized during a pumping over or using micro oxygenation.
Application on free-run juice: 0.5 to 1.0 g/hl
Application on press-juice: 1.0 to 2.0 g/hl
Application before flotation: 0.5 to 1.5 g/hl
|% Salmonellas:||Absence in 25g of preparation|
|Absence in 25g of preparation Coliforms:||< 30 / g of preparation|
|Escherichia coli:||Absence in 25g of preparation|
|Total germs:||< 5 x 104 /g|
|Inhibitive antibiotic substances:||Negative|
Cartons of 50 security boxes of 100g (Full box net weight: 5 kg).
Cartons of 10 security boxes of 500g (Full box net weight: 5 kg).
This pectolytic preparation is made from a non-genetically modified micro-organism.
Fermentis guarantees an optimum storage of this product during three years in its original packaging, stored at a temperature of maximum 20°C, away from humidity and odorous products. Fermentis guarantees the product complies with the International Oenological Codex until its Best Before End Date in the storage conditions mentioned above.
The quality of Fermentis enzymes is guaranteed by the know-how of the Company Soufflet Biotechnologies.
The data contained in this technical sheet are the exact transcription of our knowledge of the product at the mentioned date. They are the exclusive property of Fermentis-Division of S.I.Lesaffre. It is of the user responsibility to make sure that the usage of this particular product complies with the legislation.