The Fermentis team, in collaboration with Thai Tan and PureMalt, is pleased to invite you to the 2023 edition of the Fermentis Academy. This session provides you the latest information and answers to your questions about yeast, bacteria, and fermentation. Our aim is to help you as a brewer create the beer you want by understanding all there is to know about the fermentation world!
The program for the day includes the topics below:
- Making a nice Lager Beers with higher temperature: We will discuss exclusively about lager world, options for making different types of lager, explain how fermentation parameters affect the fermentation performance and flavors. Moreover, we will look at the solution to ensure faster fermentation without affecting the flavors so that you can save cost, get the best product volume from your equipment specifically in peak season. In addition, we will discuss how to make a low-carb neutral lager beer with reduced residual sugars and fruity lager along with a beer sample demonstration.
- Yeast & hop interactions: Look at our latest studies highlighting the interaction of yeast with hops, including the promotion of specific volatile groups such as esters and thiols and how to get the most from your hops.
- PureMalt - how it might be used, the beer styles and applications it is best suited to and the associated flavors and colors they might detect.
- How to Brew a Hefeweizen / Belgian Wit / American Wheat beer: We will look at the solutions brew deliciously fruity and amazing different types of wheat beers. We will discuss further solutions to keep the nice & natural haziness in wheat beers.
- SafBrew™ BR-8: the first Brettanomyces bruxellensis yeast available to brewers in a dry microgranular format, offers phenolic compounds that create a distinctive finishing touch which evolves over time as the beer is aged, with funkier notes (barnyard, horse, leather…) nicely balanced by refreshing, fruity notes.
- Other new trends: Exchange information about broadening and important new trend beverages a brewery can produce such as no/low alcohol beers, sour beer, a Hard Seltzer or an Apple Cider…
- Sensory & Tasting Session: We will organize a tasting session with aroma-added beer samples for brewers.
Provide different beer samples such as low carb beer, low/no alcohol beer, wheat beer and brett ale beers and interactive moments including discussion time.
On top of that, after the event, you’re invited to join us afterwards for drinks, food, and more discussion. It’s a great way to finish this very special event!
LocationMeliá Hanoi, 44 Phố Lý Thường Kiệt Vietnam, Hà Nội, Viet Nam
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org